Monday 26 February 2018

Bollywood Mourns the loss of Sridevi: Celebrity Reactions Thus Far:

Click to enlarge


Sridevi passed away on 24 February, 2015. As the news desemintaed the day after, Indian stars of all stripes took to social media to pay homage and respects to the legendary Indian actress. Here are a few responses among millions;

President of India @rashtrapatibhvn
Shocked to hear of passing of movie star Sridevi. She has left millions of fans heartbroken. Her performances in films such as Moondram Pirai, Lamhe and English Vinglish remain an inspiration for other actors. My condolences to her family and close associates

Feb 25
Saddened by the untimely demise of noted actor Sridevi. She was a veteran of the film industry, whose long career included diverse roles and memorable performances. My thoughts are with her family and admirers in this hour of grief. May her soul rest in peace: PM

Sadiq Khan @SadiqKhan
Really enjoyed meeting Bollywood icon Sri Devi on my recent trip to India. So sad to hear the news of the death of such a terrifically talented actress, performer and producer.



22h22 hours ago
Numb…. In disbelief.

Sridevi with Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan tweets.

14h14 hours ago
It seems She was in a HURRY to leave us to Participate in the Greater Cosmic Script! I am capable to say Bye with a very heavy heart yet wished her every Success , Peace, Glory on the other side. Stay Blessed Dearest I am still as shocked as I was when I watched Sadma.







Feb 25
Shocked beyond words to hear about the sad and untimely demise of . A dream for many, had the good fortune of sharing screen space with her long ago and witnessed her continued grace over the years. Thoughts and prayers with the family. RIP ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

15h15 hours ago
Heroes get remembered but LEGENDS NEVER DIE.

Feb 25
Nothing makes sense. I have no words.. just completely shocked. RIP Sri Devi. My icon forever. Love you.

Feb 25
SHOCKING. JOLTED. Am I having a horrible dream. Sridevi no more? This is SO SO SAD. AND SO SO NOT FAIR. One of the most brilliant, elegant and talented actresses ever. The queen of Indian cinema. And a friend. Worked with her in so many movies. So many amazing memories.....


2h2 hours ago
 
“We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us and of those who we love. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.”๐Ÿ™



This is how I will always want to remember - Happening, Vibrant, Brilliant, Beautiful, Bestest and Unique.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™


2 hours ago
will always remain alive in my memory. It feels awkward to speak of her in the past tense. We have lost the biggest star of our country. I still cannot believe it. It will take many years to register what has actually happened: Anupam Kher in Mumbai (ANI)

Feb 25
I am shocked . I have no words. My condolences to the family , friends and fans of cinemas darling ... Sridevi ji ..




Feb 25
RIP ...Condolences to the whole family :(
Feb 25
No words Numb RIP

1h1 hour ago
Sadness envelopes me as I read versions of the legacy has left behind She deserves respect n peace. Taqdeer ka likha kaise badle koi, lekin puchne waale bahut mile.

  20h20 hours ago
Icon❤️ I’m still not able to believe and accept this... you left us too soon .... May your soul rest in peace... ๐Ÿ•Š ...


Feb 25
Completely shattered to hear the untimely demise of ji . So Hard To Believe That Sridevi Mam Is Gone!! ๐Ÿ’” Rest In Peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ



2h2 hours ago
Mein toh unse tabse pyaar Karti hoon Jabse mein 5 saal ki thi - Lamhe My favorite Sridevi dialogue & the one which so well resonates my hearts feelings for her ❤️ 


Feb 25
This cannot be true... Shocked and Shattered... Rip Mam ... Life is not Fair.. This is not Fair





21h21 hours ago
At a loss for words. She was the brightest the most magnificent star of all. Rest In Peace...

21h21 hours ago
I loved her, admired her so much. My 1st ever acting shot was with Sri Devi, I was nervous in front of her n I remember her shaking her hands pretending 2b nervous cause of me just 2 boost my confidence. V had 2 laugh,n she kept laughing until I got it right. Will miss you mam


Huma QureshiVerified account @humasqureshi 20h20 hours ago
She made a whole generation of girls want to dance and wear pretty things .. She enacted the most glamorous and most complex characters with such ease.. She made me want to become an actor .. maam RIP ๐Ÿ’™ 


Deeply saddened and shocked to hear about Ji. My prayers and condolences to the family.
23h23 hours ago
Had met ji last month at the Mumbai Police show, and like always she had a beautiful smile on her face and we spoke in our mother tongue Telugu...A great actress and a lovely person, she will be deeply missed.




Above: John Abraham tweets

Feb 25
She came. She saw. She conquered. And went back to the heavens from where she came. RIP Sridevi garu.IRREPLACEABLE

Feb 25
Shocked stunned. Still see her laughing talking. Unbelievable. Actor par excellence. A school in herself.. learnt so much from her. Still can’t believe it . A huge loss.

Feb 25
Have witnessed Sridevi's life from an adolescent teenager to the magnificeint lady she became. Her stardom was well deserved. Many happy moments with her flash through my mind including the last time I met her. Sadma's lullaby haunts me now. We'll miss her

22h22 hours ago
My all time favorite.., very talented.., versatile actress n queen of hearts Sri devi ji is no more with us ๐Ÿ™

Kartik AaryanVerified account @TheAaryanKartik 23h23 hours ago
Shocked and saddened by the sudden demise of Sridevi ji We have lost a True Legend You were and will always be my favourite My heartfelt condolences to the family RIP Sridevi ji


8h8 hours ago
Her mortals are yet to arrive and here we see some frenzy crazy heads doing an autopsy of her diet n lifestyle..take a break..we have lost a woman who lived her life on her terms,with dignity..made a name that can put any man to shame..so just shut up n let her

10h10 hours ago
it’s been 24 hours since left us heartbroken,taking away the sunshine from our lives.seems like things have come to a standstill.. i always insist on the importance of spending time with our loved ones..family and friends..you never know - “Kal ho na ho..” good night.

Konkona Sensharma @konkonas
Deeply saddened and disturbed by Sridevi’s passing. Gone too soon. Thank you for the laughter, the grace, the guts and the glory. For being an inspiration for so many young women and men. Long live your legacy. RIP.

  • imbhandarkarI will always regret that I couldn’t work with this graceful, versatile and talented actress. Still finding it difficult to believe that #Sridevi ji is no more. My heartfelt condolences and prayers to her family. #OmShanti

Feb 25
Shocked & disturbed with the news of garu's demise. She truly was the epitome of everything amazing as an actor & a woman. My all time favourite actress.. Gone too soon. Strength to her family & loved ones. May her soul Rest in Peace.
15h15 hours ago
She has left a void in the industry that cannot be filled... Deeply saddened by the demise of ... My condolences and prayers to her family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป



Neil Nitin MukeshVerified account @NeilNMukesh Feb 25
Omg. The saddest news I have heard I had the honour of meeting her and talking to her at length just recently ji you have been and will always be my favourite. My Heartfelt condolences to the family.







Parineeti ChopraVerified account @ParineetiChopra 18h18 hours ago
CANNOT believe it. How can this happen? I have had the honour to be around in the industry at the same time as you ma’am. You were a true heroine. An inspiration. RIP ❤️


Above: Manisha Koirala tweets: Shocked and pained at this news. No age to go! Most glamorous and talented actress I admired!! I use to wait for all her films release eagerly. #Sridevi 





  • manishadratnani๐Ÿ’” @sridevi.kapoor Last month we had a long emotional chat about how kids grow up so fast and u asked me if @dabbooratnani could do a shoot with you & kids again after @janhvikapoor ‘s movie releases @khushi05k ๐Ÿ’” I wish I could turn back the time & fulfill your wish... I wish this devastating news is just a bad horrid dream ... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Just can’t believe you are gone! May your soul rest in peace ! Love & Strength to your family & everyone who adored you. - @manishadratnani ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ❤️ #sridevi #rip
  • manishadratnani#sridevi ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” Heartbroken ❣️ @sridevi.kapoor Sri mam, You Left Us Way Too Soon! Am in a state of shock and disbelief! You were of the few who took me as her own when I got married to @dabbooratnani . Always gave me love & guidance... You were ever so warm to me ... I will miss the way you laughed when we chatted ... I will miss the way you would lovingly bow down in front of me & appreciate me getting fit after 3 kids ... I will miss the way you always compared Dabboo & my love story to yours & Boney jis... I will miss the way you guided me about bringing up kids... i will miss our long talks about health & Fitnèss while doing our nails ...I will miss Our shoots together ... I will miss your everyday ‘’missed calls’ ... The way your phone would end up dialling mine almost everyday ๐Ÿ’” .... I wish there was a way you could come back ๐Ÿ˜ญ... You will always have a special place in my heart. Rest in peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ❤️
    .
    Repost @dabbooratnani ・・・
    Completely shattered to hear the untimely demise of #sridevi ji . So Hard To Believe That Sridevi Mam Is Gone!! ๐Ÿ’” @sridevi.kapoor Rest In Peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ @manishadratnani @dabbooratnanistudio @dabbooratnani @khushi05k @janhvikapoor #sridevikapoor #rip #gonetoosoon

3h3 hours ago
How curious, so many fans and admirers of Sridevi here and on other media refer to as one of their favourite Sridevi films. Yet it is one of her rare films that didn’t do well at the box office despite being a Yashraj film. I loved it.


21h21 hours ago
Almost every director I’ve interacted wid always gives me 1 example of a great actress,some1 I must watch,study..someone I must try to emulate..n that’s ..Still tryin to wrap my head around this๐Ÿ’”She will continue to live on through her legacy and through us




Shocked to hear the news of sudden demise of I express my deep condolence to her family members. May her soul rest in peace.


rajkumarrao_officialUncertainty is the second name of life! RIP Sridevi ji
My heart goes out to her fans and family! She was just 55 and she died . Taken away too soon !
World looses a gem!
#blackday #ripsrideviji


This will be my last and final tweet on Sridevi and from now on I will just imagine she’s still alive and well. Sridevi garu,even after I made u laugh so much why are u now making me cry so much ..I won’t ever talk to u from now on..Katti Forever ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 



Shocked and saddened to hear about the untimely demise of one of Hindi cinema’s greatest superstars. I grew up on her movies. She will always be one of my favourite actors of all time. May her soul rest in peace. My deepest condolences to her family. RIP

2h2 hours ago
Difficult to say goodbye to someone who was so larger than life itself.. you will always be missed my friend ...❤️
Feb 25
Woken up to this tragic news. Absolute shock. Sad. Heartfelt condolences to Boney and their two daughters!
17h17 hours ago
Henceforth no more Moonlit nights! Chandni gone forever. Alas!



17h17 hours ago
How has Sridevi all of a sudden become the “body”? All television channels reporting “the body will be brought to Mumbai in the night!” Suddenly your individuality gets lost and becomes a mere body??


Feb 25
Epitome of South Indian talent, most respected, adored all over the world who crossed boundaries with her illustrious career, you were an inspiration to millions of girls you will be missed and the void will never be filled!



Dr Nene and Madhuri Dixit-Nene leaving the Kapoor residence
Feb 25
Just woke up to the terrible news of Sridevi passing. My heart goes out to her family. The world has lost a very talented person who left behind a huge legacy in film.










53m53 minutes ago
As takes her last journey, the shock is sinking in. What a way to remind ourselves how fragile life is. Deepest condolences to the family , & Khushi, friends and fans of the one & only





I have no words. Condolences to everyone who loved . A dark day . RIP

Feb 25
Ye Lamhe , ye pal hum har pal yaad karenge.. ye mausam chale gaye toh hum fariyad karenge..

Feb 25
Our entire industry mourns the loss of the beautiful ... There can never be someone like you. Our heartfelt condolences on the demise of the legendary actress and only strength to the family.


The show business will go on but will not be the same without nation's favorite Sri Devi. The nation will remember you as one of its most talented actors and stars.


Want to sincerely thank you all for your wishes. But today is the day to remember Srideviji. To remember her for her brilliance and the magic she brought into our lives. All our love and wishes must be for her today. May she rest in peace.
.


Feb 25
SriDevi .. gone. It's like an era is over. Like life turning a new chapter. A beautiful story just ended. An amazing spirit just vanished leaving us with amazing love and incredible grief.
Feb 25
SriDevi .. gone. It's like an era is over. Like life turning a new chapter. A beautiful story just ended. An amazing spirit just vanished leaving us with amazing love, memories, and incredible grief.

A bright dazzling light has been extinguished..still has not sunk in ..
 
Filming Mr India songs and the Charlie Chaplin sequence with SriDevi were one of the most joyful moments of my directing experience. Her intuitive sense of the comic and the sensual are amazing
1h1 hour ago
Comic timing in a blink of an eyelid. Even As I grieve for I couldn’t help admiring her amazing comic timing. Don’t know a single actor in the world that could have pulled this scene off like she did - Sridevi Charlie Chaplin sequence via


Feb 25
I’m in a state of shock, can’t get over this heartbreaking news.Such a beautiful soul, may you rest in peace Sri ji . Will miss u terribly ๐Ÿ˜”







Sunil Grover @WhoSunilGrover
Feb 25, 2018
It’s shocking to know about Sridevi ji. May her soul rest in peace. ๐Ÿ™

 Feb 25
The moment the camera rolled SHREE would light up the floor ........... We did a few films together and I enjoyed working with her though we rarely spoke. I am going to miss her. Her fans r going to miss her the world is going to miss her.




Below: Suzanne Khan-Roshan (Hrithik Roshan's now ex wife's tribute to Sridevi below:



Sushant Singh RajputVerified account @itsSSR 24h24 hours ago
I’m shocked and heartbroken. I wish this was all a bad dream and that I wake up from it soon. RIP Sridevi ji❤️ 


Chandni now and forever... too young and terribly heartbreaking

Feb 25
An icon,legend and superstar actor who was a big inspiration for me. Really shocked with this news. She was always so nice and encouraging. RIP srideviji. Prayers
23h23 hours ago
❤️ she started her acting career at the age of 4. Her legacy will live on superstar  


6h6 hours ago
ji, God must be eager to receive you. Heaven gets an angel



Aamir Khan: I am disturbed and saddened by the untimely and tragic passing away of Srideviji. I have always been a huge fan of her work. Equally I have always been an admirer of the grace and dignity with which she conducted herself. My heartfelt condolences to everyone in the family. I join all the millions of her fans mourning her demise. Ma'am, we will always remember you with love and respect. a.

Aditi Rao Hydari: Shaken and shocked beyond words... RIP #Sridevi ji... she will truly shine forever... prayers and condolences to her family and fans...

Akshay Kumar: Shocked beyond words to hear about the sad and untimely demise of #Sridevi. A dream for many, had the good fortune of sharing screen space with her long ago and witnessed her continued grace over the years. Thoughts and prayers with the family. RIP



Alia Bhatt: Nothing makes sense. I have no words.. just completely shocked. RIP Sri Devi. My icon forever. Love you.


Allu Arjun: Shocked to Hear the Demise of Iconic actress Sridevi Garu ! Really Sad News. Condolences to Her Family, Near & dear ones. #Sridevi

Anupam Kher: SHOCKING. JOLTED. Am I having a horrible dream. Sridevi no more? This is SO SO SAD. AND SO SO NOT FAIR. One of the most brilliant, elegant and talented actresses ever. The queen of Indian cinema. And a friend. Worked with her in so many movies. So many amazing memories.....

This is how I will always want to remember #Sridevi - Happening, Vibrant, Brilliant, Beautiful, Bestest and Unique.#QueenOfIndianCinemaSridevi

Anushka Sharma: I am shocked . I have no words. My condolences to the family, friends and fans of cinemas darling ... Sridevi ji .. #RIPSridevi

A R Rahman: RIP @SrideviBKapoor ...Condolences to the whole family :(

Arbaaz Khan: Shocked and saddened by the news of Sridevi passing away gone to soon. You'll be missed. #RIPSridevi

Bhumi Pednekar: Am shocked beyond words.#RIPSridev ma'am.I can't believe this. You will be remembered for eternity. My condolences to the family

Ekta Kapoor: The strongest women have the weakest hearts sometimes...#RIPSrideviji.

Hema Malini: Sridevi's sudden passing away has left me in deep shock. Can't imagine how such a bubbly person, a wonderful actor, is no more. She has left a void in the industry that cannot be filled. Boney is a good friend & I've seen their daughters grow up. My prayers are with the family.

Juhi Chawla: Can't believe this .. I just woke up and heard the news !!! It's sad and terribly shocking !! I've always been such a fan of Sriji!! How fragile is this life we take for granted!!

My favorite all time films, Chandni, Chaalbaaz, Mr India, Lamhe... I used to watch Sridevi my favourite actress .. mesmerized .. cute, doll like, sexy, sad, funny .. you name it she did it !! Magic on screen !!

When we named our daughter Jahnavi .. I had called up Sriji to say my baby had the same name as her daughter ..!!...... how time... and life .. fly ..


Madhuri Dixit-Nene: Just woke up to the terrible news of Sridevi passing. My heart goes out to her family. The world has lost a very talented person who left behind a huge legacy in film. #RIPSridevi

Rajinikanth: I'm shocked and very disturbed. I've lost a dear friend and the industry has lost a true legend. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I feel the pain with them #RIPSridev ... you will be missed.

Rishi Kapoor: Woken up to this tragic news. Absolute shock. Sad. Heartfelt condolences to Boney and their two daughters!

Sunny Deol: The moment the camera rolled SHREE would light up the floor ........... We did a few films together and I enjoyed working with her though we rarely spoke. I am going to miss her. Her fans r going to miss her the world is going to miss her.

Twinkle Khanna: Chandni now and forever... too young and terribly heartbreaking #RIPSridevi


Rana Daggubati: From a Child Artist to a Legendary to Movie Star!! A great journey of one of the most charismatic women in the world of cinema comes to an end. #RIPSridevi


Suniel Shetty: Shocking and absolutely heartbreaking! No words can suffice the loss #RIPSridevi

Mahesh Bhatt: Jolted by the news of Sridevi's sudden death ! The memory of her smile lives !!! Thank you Sridevi
Parineeti Chopra: CANNOT believe this. I have no words. Rip Sridevi ma'am. You were the most beautiful. Strength to Boney uncle, jahnvi, khushi and the whole family

Shraddha Kapoor: Shocked. Just can't believe it. Heartbroken beyond words can express. 1 of my favorites...1 of my inspirations while growing up... just can't believe it. RIP Sri Devi ji. Condolences to the whole family.


Sushmita Sen: I just heard Ma'am Sridevi passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest. I am in shock...cant stop crying...

Riteish Deshmukh: Terrible terrible news.... Am shocked beyond words. SRIDEVI ji No More ... RIP

Kalki: No one can remind us to live life to the fullest better than her. R.I.P Sridevi

Sushant Singh Rajput: I'm shocked and heartbroken. I wish this was all a bad dream and that I wake up from it soon. RIP Srideviji

Ronit Roy: I knew you as a wonderful soul, a kindered spirit and I deeply grieve your passing Sridevi Ma'am. R.I.P. My deepest condolences, thoughts and prayers with the family, especially Jhanvi and Khushi.

Purab Kohli: Saddened to hear about the demise of one of the most vibrant actresses of all times #SrideviJi.. Thoughts and prayers with her family members.


Above: Diana Penty with Sridevi

Diana Penty: Can't believe this tragic news. I will always remember those beautiful eyes, that kind smile and gentle heart. We will miss you #Srideviji. Strength and peace to the family.



Jackky Bhagnani: In shock. At a loss for words... emotions running riot inside of me... #RIPSrideviji... such an an undeniable talent & always so warm, kind & encouraging... an inspiration for so many young actors. You will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Shreyas Talpade: The world of cinema lost one of its brightest stars today. Gone too soon Ma'am. Condolences to the family. #shocked #RIPSridevi Ma'am.

Sidharth Malhota: Really Shocked and disturbed to hear that Sridevi Ma'am is no more #RIP #Sridevi

Photograph: Kind courtesy Jacqueline Fernandez/Twitter

Jacqueline Fernandez: An absolute icon. Gone too soon, #Sridevi. Too soon...

Preity Zinta: Heartbroken & shocked to hear that my all time favourite #Sridevi is no more. May god give peace to her soul & strength to the family #RIP

Richa Chadha: Someone say this isn't true #Sridevi

Swara Bhasker: Absolutely devastating news!!!!!!! The sudden passing of #Sridevi ji is so tragic! Worst worst horrible news.. One of #Bollywood's brightest fires.. icon of an era, queen of hearts & an artist beyond compare! Deepest condolences to the family.

Jaaved Jaferi: Shocked and devastated. An amazing talent and my favourite performer passes on. A tremendous loss to the industry. "Bijli giraane main hoon aayi, kehte hain mujhko hawa Hawaii" RIP dear #Sridevi.

Ayushmann Khurrana: May God bless her soul and give strength to her family. Gone too soon. She will always be remembered as a legendary actress with unmatched talent. #RIPSridevi.

Dia Mirza: I am so stunned by the news of #Sridevi Ji's passing...I can see her Sadma, Chandni, Himmatwala, ChaalBaaz, Mr India... She will live on in our hearts and in her extraordinary body of work. My heartfelt condolences to the family. #RIPSridevi.

Soha Ali Khan: Shocked, disturbed and deeply saddened to hear of Sridevi ji's demise... she was too young, too full of life. My heartfelt condolences to the family and strength to get through this unimaginably difficult time. #RIPSridevi

Kriti Sanon: Shocked!! Life is so damn unpredictable!! She was too young to leave us.. Just cant believe it! Such a huge loss.. Condolences to the family and friends.. RIP #Srideviji


Huma Qureshi: Still can't get over the shock .. End of an era #Srideviji... A legend, an icon and India's brightest star.. She was always so encouraging and sweet .. My prayers and thoughts are with the family. RIP

Kriti Kulhari: RIP #Sridevi ...u will live in our hearts forever.. Deepest condolences to the whole family.

Pulkit Samrat: Too soon Mam.. :(:( #Sridevi #Inspiration #Awesome #RIP

Nikkhil Advani: Going through my timeline waiting for the first tweet to claim that it's all a hoax. Terrible news and a massive loss. Condolences to Boney sir and the family. #RIPSridevi

Shekhar Kapur: SriDevi .. gone. It's like an era is over. Like life turning a new chapter. A beautiful story just ended. An amazing spirit just vanished leaving us with amazing love and incredible grief. #Sridevi

Hansal Mehta: There will never be another #Sridevi. I was about to approach her for a film. That film will now be dedicated to her. If it finds an actor.

Boman Irani: Just woken up to the tragic and shocking news of the passing of our dear Srideviji. Heartfelt condolences to Boneyji and her family.

Nora Fatehi: I'm just shocked I have no words .. unbelievable.. #RIPSridevi ..I can't imagine what the family must be going through... unbelievable...

Manoj Bajpayee: ITS A SHOCKING NEWS .SO SO DISTURBING. RIP #Sridevi


Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh: This cannot be true... Shocked and Shattered... Rip Mam @SrideviBKapoor ... Life is not Fair.. This is not Fair. I still remember shooting for a south film and you visited our sets..it was cold,I was freezing and with no hesitation,you just took out your gloves n gave it to me.. I have never bought another pair of gloves and treasure your gloves.Thank You Mam for being so kind to me always.

Madhavan: Shocked and deeply saddened by the tragic and sudden passing away of a Legend of Indian Cinema #Srideviji.Cant imagine what the family is going thru.Our industry will never be the same again.She was the kindest soul apart from being a Giant performer.The heavens are lucky. RIP

Amrita Rao: How Terrible could this be!!!! Shocked beyond words. Sridevi My Most Favorite Actress. My inspiration! And I suffer to type next #RIPSridevi #sad immensely.

Johny Lever: Deeply saddened and shocked to hear about #Sridevi Ji. My prayers and condolences to the family.

Neha Dhupia: So heartbreaking to hear about #Sridevi ma'am ... we just lost our finest .... gone way too soon....

Siddharth: The heart breaks. #Sridevi No words.

Nimrat Kaur: Absolutely devastated to hear about the passing of #Sridevi. What a dark black terrible moment in time. Gutted.

Zareen Khan: Shocking and unbelievable !!! Can't come to terms with the fact tht #Sridevi ma'am is no more ... Deeply saddened ! R.I.P

Vir Das: Cannot believe the heartbreaking news about #Sridevi Our industry lost a shining light today, way too early. Love and light to her family.

Armaan Malik: #Sridevi ma'am just gone from this world like poof..Just can't come to terms with it!!! Such a powerhouse of talent and such a huge loss for all of us. May she rest in peace ... really sad

Bhagyashree: Totally in shock to hear #Sridevi demise!!

Adnan Sami: I am at a loss for words & jolted as if struck by lightening at this late hour of the night to learn about the shocking & tragic news & untimely demise of #Srideviji. Heartbroken. She was India's sweetheart, an incredible artiste & a beautiful human being. Gone too soon. RIP

Madhur Bhandarkar: Unbelievable Shocking & Heartbreaking to hear about the demise of #Sridevi, one of the talented Actress of Indian Cinema. Prayers and strength to the family. #OmShanti

Raj Kundra: Heartbroken by this news!! She was One of the finest kindest souls I ever knew :( speechless shocked #RIP #Sridevi this is just not right at all! May god give all the family strength at this darkest hour.

Kritika Kamra: Can't get myself to believe.... I thought it was a hoax. #Sridevi

Karan Kundra: My god! Can't believe reading the news all over about #Sridevi ji passing away! Just saw her a couple of weeks ago! This is sad!

Anusha Dandekar: I just can't believe it's true... All my love & strength to the family. As gorgeous as an Angel & now amidst them. RIP #Sridevi

Amit Trivedi: #Sridevi Mam is no more ? Is this for real can't come to terms.i am deeply shocked and saddened.just met her 2 weeks back during padman screening and how much she appreciated the film and the score and she is gone so soon..RIP

Upen Patel: Omg!! Im in shock !! Lost for words!! my all time favourite #Sridevi may your soul rest in peace .. my prayers go out to her family x

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan: My condolences to @BoneyKapoor Ji and the Kapoor family. Deeply saddened to loose an icon like #Sridevi Ji.

Ali Asgar: Shocked and devastated .. #Sridevi..prayers and condolences to the family members

Honey Singh: Shocked by this news.Thoughts and prayers to the http://family.RIP #Sridevi Ji.

Daisy Shah: It's so hard to believe, this absolute diva that I met sometime back at one of the award nights is no more. I wish it was just a nightmare. Strength to the entire family.
#RIP #SriDevi

Manav Kaul: shocked to hear that my all time favourite #Sridevi is no more. Gone too soon ! #RIPSridevi

Nawazuddin Siddiqui: It's a heart breaking news, can't even imagine in the worst of my dreams - World losses the best performer - Condolences to the Family.
Rest in Peace #Sridevi Ji



Tiger Shroff: Just can't believe somebody so powerful and pure to have passed. Rest in peace #Sridevi ji so saddened to hear this, condolences to the family

Kiara Advani: How I wish this news was not true. Still in shock! The most heartbreaking news for every cinema lover. My deepest condolences to Boney Sir, Jhanvi and Khushi. May you Rest in peace Sri ma'am

Rakul Preet: I don't want to believe this.. shocked !A legend no more ..an irreplaceable name in Indian cinema.. my heart cries out for d family. Strength to d young girls.RIP #Sridevi Mam

Sonali Bendre: Can't believe movie screens will never light up with this immensely talented presence anymore. #RIPSridevi

Mini Mathur: I cannot even begin to imagine what this must mean to her family if the entire country is in disbelief. Life is so tenuous.. this is such a massive tragedy. #RIPSridevi .. how we have all loved you.

Ashish Chowdry: Oh gawd noooo... How is this even happening...
Too tooooooo soon.. So sooo sad to hear this..
#Sridevi

Onir: Shocked ... Deeply saddened ... She will always be cherished for her stunning performances #sadma #lamhe #mrIndia #Chamatkar .. The list goes on.
Too early ... A huge loss for the industry and fans . Prayers with the family for this terrible loss

Rahul Bose: What a tragic day for cinema. One of the greatest talents to grace our screens. Strength to the family. #Sridevi #RestInPeace

Rupali Ganguli: My only fan moment ever. Have never taken a picture with any star ever..this is on 19th December 2017 #zeecineawards I asked her and took a picture ... she said she loves Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...she saying that made my becoming an actor Sarthak that day...@VijayGanguly #thanks

Sophie Choudry: Shattered & in tears..One of my most favourite actors ever..Sheer magic on screen & even more wonderful in person. Feel blessed to have known her. This is not fair!!! My heart goes out to the girls & Boneyji #RIPSridevi ma'am





Tusshar Kapoor: This is the worst news ever, hoping it's just a bad dream!The greatest Indian actress ever, someone whose movies I grew up on! RIP Srideviji


Isha Koppikar: Shocking news! #RIP Shreedevi ji by far one of the best actresses we've had. From Sadma to Chalbaaz, Chandni , Khuda Gawah and Lamhe.I'm heart broken.May u attain peace. My deepest Condolences to the family.

Rahul Dholakia: She was a marvellous actor. Loved every performance of hers- can't believe we have lost her.. not good.not good at all. Prayers is all I can offer to Her, Boney, Family & all those who loved her. #RIPSridevi . Miss you forever.

Kavita Seth: Shocked beyond measure! We've lost an icon ! Your smile will stay in our hearts forever #Sridevi

Mallika Sherawat: Heartbroken & shocked to know that #Sridevi ji is no more !! What a sad day for all of us ... #RIPSridevi

Nimrat: Compelled at this unfortunate hour to be reminded of the age old idiom - numb at this grave untimely loss. There never was, nor will there ever be anyone quite like you. What a profoundly sad night. #TheOriginalEverything #RIPSridevi

Lisa Ray: Truly shocked and deeply saddened by the news of Sridevi's passing. What an incredible legacy. Thank you for the movies.

Sunainaa: No words. My condolences to the family and everyone affected. Rest in peace #Sridevi ...

Kunal Kohli: I can't believe this! This is too shocking #Sridevi #RIPSridevi. What was to be a special year for #Jahnvi has turned out to be a tragic year. Heart goes out to #Boneyji, #Jahnvi & #Khushi. This is too tragic a loss for the girls. #RIPSridevi #Sridevi

Hansika: My deepest condolences to the family. May her soul rest in peace #sridevi ji.


1 comment:

  1. My most favourite actress . Nobody could take your place in my heart . Nobody could made me fan . I was and will only of your fan .
    Nobody can bring that charisma what you use to bring on screen . Not just acting you do magic on screen .
    Your acting , expressions ... Just beyond words . ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    Not acceptable ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

    ReplyDelete